Thursday, June 15, 2017

A NEW BEGINNING....

Hi, All,

I just wanted to THANK all of YOU for your wonderful, kind, and supportive comments on my last post. As many of you know it has been a very trying and emotionally troubling few months for me. Each day is getting better. Although still stressed with life, I am managing to finally pop around the blogosphere and actually write a NEW PIECE for the WEP blog hop.

If any of you are in a slump and want to have fun writing something new just for YOU, why not join the hop...

Here are all the details....

"Write…Edit…Publish (WEP) is a permanent bloghop posting every second month. Check out our program for 2017 in our sidebar and Pages above. We usually post three times between bloghops–winners’ announcements, guest posts and up-coming bloghops. Submit your name to the InLinkz list to join us each challenge. WEP challenges are free, open to all. If your entry catches our eye, you will win a $10 Amazon Gift Card or a winners’ badge."

It is hosted by my two dearest blogger friends, Denise Covey, and Yolanda Renee... these two woman are amazing. They find time to host this blog hop and keep us all from falling into a slump if we need an inspiration and a place for others to read our submissions....

There is still plenty of time to sign up... WE post our submissions on June 21st. or Earlier if you like. And it doesn't just have to be writing, it can be photography too! 

I've missed the hop and haven't done it a long while. I am so looking forward to everyone's submissions. 

My submission is called INVISIBLE BRIDGES and I hope you will pop back here when I post it next week.

Thank you again for all your love and support! Sending you all a GREAT BIG BEAR HUG!









10 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Michael - good to see you and look forward to Invisible Bridges ... mine is done and ready ... but glad all is well and yes, the bear hug I'll enjoy! Cheers Hilary

DEZMOND said...

of you hop, hop hop hop!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That is what this community is all about. We are thankful to have you with us again.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Every day will get just a little better. It's good to see you writing again.

Jo said...

Glad things are getting better Michael. Especially glad you are writing again. Big bear hugs back to you my friend.

Jemi Fraser said...

So glad you're writing again - it does help with the healing and the grieving! *hugs*

Denise Covey said...

Welcome home, Michael. It's beyond great that you're joining us at WEP again. It just hasn't been the same without your great descriptive writing. I can't wait for INVISIBLE BRIDGES.
And thanks for the shout out for WEP. It'd be lovely to have more participate, but it is what it is...

Denise :-)

H.R. Bennett said...

I'll have to double back and give it a look! Glad you're doing a little better.

cleemckenzie said...

Here's to healing with time. So pleased to hear that you are joining the WEP. I wish I could, but I'm so over-loaded this summer that one more project is going to sink me. I know your contribution will be great.

dolorah said...

Looking forward to reading your post Michael :)